Building Energy & Condition

One of our core services is the provision of housing stock, and housing energy surveys for public sector clients.

When surveying multiple properties as part of a housing stock, or housing energy survey (or both), the collected data can be used not only to better understand the potential benefits of proposed upgrades, but also to model a variety of scenarios, and costs, to maximise the benefit to our client. These costs can then be incorporated into a maintenance plan which balances a well maintained, energy efficient portfolio with the available budget.

W-Y-P Gledhill provide Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) for both new-build and 'second hand' properties. These can be provided for developers, private customers, or for social housing landlords, often as part of a wider housing stock condition survey commission.

Please contact us for a free informal discussion.

Funded Energy Efficiency Schemes

W-Y-P Gledhill have considerable experience in administrating claims for funding, for (the now essentially defunct) Green Deal, the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI), Feed in Tariffs (FIT) for solar PV, and the ongoing Energy Company Obligation (ECO).


These schemes are at times complicated and hard to understand. We can help. Contact us for more information.

Energy Company Obligation (ECO) Technical Monitoring

Under ECO, and consistent with the requirements of PAS2035, suppliers and installers must have a proportion of retro-fitted insulation measures inspected for the purpose of quality assurance. We have PAS2035 qualified Retrofit Assessors and Technical Monitoring Officers (TMOs) covering the whole of the UK, and can provide a robust and compliant service for reasonable fees. Contact us for more information.